I continue the topic of tourist advice. Past tips (travel tips and travel tips in this article) were very useful for blog readers, so it's time for new ones. These "chips" are insignificant at first glance, but this is only at first glance. Experienced travelers know that these tips save a lot of time and money, and make your vacation more comfortable.
1) At airports, while passing through a search for a flight, get in line for businessmen. So you get on the plane much faster. Businessmen have a much higher level of self-organization, and they almost always have fewer things. Most of all you will wait if you stand in line for families or retirees.
2) Find out what type of aircraft you have. Different models of aircraft have different levels of comfort. For example, the small Boeing has no Wi-Fi, the legroom is very small, the seats are uncomfortable, there are no TV panels mounted in the seat backs. In general, before buying tickets, look not only at the price but also at the level of comfort.
3) If you are going to live in hotels must check online booking and car hire service you can get rooms at half price using the services of Priceline or Hotwire, just by making a bet on a number slightly higher than the previous one in a few minutes after the end of the auction. This is a kind of auction of numbers, who made a bit higher, then gets it.
4) Ask for upgraded rooms. Some hotels offer rooms for the same price, but a class higher, if you just ask for it. When a hotel has available rooms, in order to gain the trust and respect of its visitors, its administration can provide the best apartments.
5) If you are traveling with friends, you can book a suite. Dividing the cost of apartments at all, it turns out the same room rate if you lived separately in a regular room. Good options for suites can look at all on the same Hotwire and Priceline.
6) Stay longer than a week? Rent an apartment or house! It is often cheaper and more convenient to rent an apartment or house on the Airbnb service than to book hotel rooms.
7) Go to the supermarket and buy a meal. The cost of dinner at a restaurant is quite high, but to go to a local supermarket and then cook something for yourself is a great way to save a large amount of money.
In combination with the knowledge of the articles “Initial Travel Tips” and “ How to travel if there is no money ” you can not only reduce your expenses but also make your vacation more comfortable. Use these tips and travel. All the best!